Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Between Classes

I use Apple News to research the latest information about sports, music, and fashion collected from my interest and favorite websites. A majority of my internet browsing is done in the morning, between classes, and before shifts. Apple News provides the information in using a  simplistic structure with elegant images providing quick reads from top authors websites. My favorites can be organized into three categories; sports, music, and fashion.

Saturday Down South, Bleacher Report, and SB Nation are sites I follow and read about when looking for the latest information on sports entertainment. Writers use casual writing styles and a relaxed structure for to provide new information to the everyday sports fanatic.


Hot New Hip Hop, SoundCloud, and Complex are sites I follow when searching for the latest heat or low-key anthem. Users can comment on internet post to discuss their ideas on a particular song or video. Writers use a knowledgeable tone and appealing layout to draw the dedicated music lover.


GQ, Gents Lounge, and Bevel Code are sites I follow when reading topics about fashion and grooming. These sites rely on pictures to present the latest trends and tips to dressing and behaving like a true gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment