Saturday, February 13, 2016

Where Do I Go On The Web

Hi Guys, When open any web browser, I have three websites I go to which are YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. I am a music/sports person so I am always interested in finding videos, news, pretty much anything EXCITING for me to watch. One of my favorite videos to watch is KSI a YouTube famous guy who post videos about anything literally ANYTHING! But I also like to listen to new songs that are out and also old songs. On twitter I usually just tweet, retweet and watch some vine videos people post on there that are so hilarious. I got about three group chats on both twitter and facebook. I dont usally be on facebook anymore due to the fact that it just got old. Now my parents even have facebook and most of my family members so I only go on there to talk to them and maybe wish my friends who have birthdays. So pretty much those three websites is where I go on the web,

No comments:

Post a Comment