Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where do I go on the web?


When it comes to the web, I go on YouTube, Netflix, and social media sites a lot. Such sites would include Instagram, Facebook, and twitter. I love entertainment so that is why I am usually on YouTube and Netflix so much. When I wake up in the morning, literally the first thing I will do is go on my phone and open up my social media sites and check on what's going on and what's new. Once I am done with the social media sites, depending on the days if I am free, I will get ready and watch Netflix and some of my favorite You Tubers videos. I also go on the web for homework and other work. Black bored is the one place that I have to always check to see any updates and check my grades, assignments and announcements from my professors. I would have to say that the web is a great place, you can explore anything you might desire and it is literally under your fingertips!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I probably spend way too much time every day watching both Netflix and YouTube. What are some of your favorite YouTube channels and/or shows to watch? I really love "Let's Play" channels, and am practically addicted to Once Upon a Time. I very highly recommend a website called Rabbit, which allows you to make a group video chat with friends and watch videos together. It's completely free. I use it with my out-of-state friends all the time, and through it you can watch videos on YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and all sorts of other places! It's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds to me like your web use is pretty common--social media (I'd argue that YouTube is social media, too--look at the heavy comments section, as well as the fact that people can subscribe to particular channels). Was it purposeful that you called Blackboard "black bored"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not mean to write "black bored" I am sure that I might have been auto corrected on the word document but I'll make sure to re-read my posts over and over again so it doesn't happen again.

      Delete