Wednesday, February 10, 2016

First thing I do on the web

The first place I check is Blackboard. School to me is a job and Blackboard is basically a instruction website with what to do. Blackboard has become a routine for me to check throughout the day, I can figure out when homework or assignments are due, as well as grades. Blackboard is a very important tool I use daily that keeps me in check with my grades and classes. I constantly check Blackboard just in case the professor made any announcements regarding an assignment or class changes. By logging on to Blackboard first, it shows me what I must due for my classes. Another website I usually check is ESPN to get the latest news in sports and to keep track of my favorite teams.

1 comment:

  1. Can you bump up the font size here--your post seems to present much smaller than the rest of the posts here. I'm thrilled that you're so invested with Blackboard--that's such a great habit. Where else do you go?

    ReplyDelete