Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Normally whenever I get on the web, I go to Blackboard. I just look at whatever assignments that must be completed or is coming up, giving me enough time to begin. I occasionally will go on Google and look up random stuff, whatever small news is going on. I also get on YouTube. I'm that one girl that can sit there and watch endless make-up tutorials, when and if, I have the time to spare. And I'll get on Netflix time to time, watch random t.v shows or movies. I tend not to use the web as much, unless there's homework assignments that need to get done. I eventually end up on one of those other sites listed above.

2 comments:

  1. Just like you I'm not really one to use the web that much. If I were to get on the web there is a high chance that I'm either on MyMathLab or Blackboard. When I'm on my phone messing around on my free time I always find myself on YouTube looking at tutorials and sports. Outside of academics Netflix is basically my life. You can find me wasting away hours and hours watching shows and movies. It's a bad habit but I like it. I find it hard to detach myself from the screen of my TV. Progress is being made, slowly but surely, I'm getting better at focusing on my school work and not my screen.

    -Giovanni Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good habit--knocking out your scholarly work first. I sometimes have YouTube on in the background, but not when I'm grading papers (but when I'm posting an Announcement or sending out an email). I wonder--can you find any errors in my Announcements that you can contribute to my YouTube music in the background?

    ReplyDelete