Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where I go on the web?

Hi guys!
Well normally when I open up my laptop I end up on Netflix. I have recently become obsessed with Friends and even if I just have it in the background, what's playing is friends. My second most open tab is Facebook. OH MY GOSH! I nearly always on Facebook.  But while I am on all these cites. I am also on Blackboard. Now the suggestions for our class blog. Although I suggested technology in class I think it would be best to do politics. It just seems that everything ties back to politics in some way, shape, or form.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blanca!

    I have to agree with you; Friends on Netflix is the best! I see why you are on Facebook so much. It is very entertaining! I also believe that going with politics for our class blog is a great idea. With politics, we are able to discuss just about anything!

    Vianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am of the "Friends" generation and I always had graduate school classes on Thursday nights; hence, I never watched an entire season. What is fascinating for you? The humor? The fashion? I find if it's on, I sit back for a few minutes and wonder, "did we really wear that in the 90s?"

    ReplyDelete