Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where do I go on the web


 
The very first place I go on the web for is Google. Google is very convenient. For example, when I am hungry, I simply type in google “places to eat near me” and a whole list appears for me. If I ever come across something that I do not know, I just google it on my phone and I get the answer right away. This search engine gives me access to many websites, therefore my options are never limited. Google is my go to website! I am also on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat because I have the easy access apps on my phone. Netflix is the worst distraction; I go on there to watch one episode of a show, and I end up watching a whole season. Although, I am always on blackboard as well to keep up with my assignments! Overall, you can always catch me on the web!
 

1 comment:

  1. Technically, you are correct--the first place any of us goes is a Web browser, and then from there we hit up our favorite sites. I wonder--what has you so distracted on Nextflix? Which shows?

    ReplyDelete